Join tech professionals from the UK and beyond for this year's Evolve Conference - the free conference for IT pros focused on Microsoft technologies.
The ethos behind each year's Evolve Conference (and UC Day) is to help prepare IT Pros for the technology they will need for the year ahead and impart impartial, real-world advice to help them succeed. Our event is open to all - people just starting out in IT, seasoned professionals and IT consultants. Everyone is welcome and we subscribe the Diversity Charter
Our conference is completely FREE to attend - supported by sponsorship from some of the top companies in Office 365 tech. You'll join around 500 other IT pros from all backgrounds, and we'll even provide refreshments and food for you during the day.
Evolve Conference returns to Birmingham's National Conference Center (at the Motorcycle Museum, near the NEC and Birmingham International Airport/Rail Station) and the doors open from 8AM - or if you are travelling from afar, join us the evening before just up the road at the Windmill Hotel, Coventry for a pre-evening event. After you register, we'll send full details.
Evolve Conference Tracks and Sessions
With 20 speakers including Microsoft MVPs, experts from Microsoft and some of the brightest minds in tech, there's something you'll be able to learn about topics including:
- How to secure the Microsoft 365 suite - whether that's for remote access or threat protection
- What's the best way to manage Office 365, including Exchange, SharePoint, Teams and more
- See how easy it is to create your own applications for Microsoft Teams and integrate them into your deployment
- How to move voice services to the cloud - or continue to manage them on-prem
- Find out what's new in the latest Office servers like Skype for Business 2019
- Learn how to manage your PCs and mobile devices using the latest advances in Microsoft 365, including Intune and Autopilot
- Make sure you have the right governance in place for Office 365 and Azure
- Go deeper than just creating virtual machines on Azure, and learn about how to manage platform as a service, file services
- And learn how to better use newer Azure virtual machine management tools
Whether you are starting out on your journey to learn about Microsoft 365 or Azure, or are a seasoned pro looking to understand more complex topics, we've hand-picked sessions you'll find something of value. To find out the details on all of our sessions and topics, head over to the session schedule.