Evolve Conference is for IT Professionals working with the Microsoft Cloud, covering Microsoft 365 and Azure.
The ethos behind each year’s events is to help prepare IT Pros for the technology they will need for the year ahead and impart impartial, real-world advice to help them succeed. We love to share our expertise and enable others and that’s why we started the original UC Day together, after being inspired by others.
Our conference is completely FREE to attend, and supported by sponsorship. We typically attract around 500 attendees which is about capacity for the venue. We split the tracks up into different rooms and provide refreshments and food for attendees during the day.
Following on from UC and Cloud Day, held in 2015, 2016 and 2017, the event returns to Birmingham’s National Conference Center at the Motorcycle Museum located just a short distance from Birmingham International Rail station, Birmingham Airport and at the centre of the UK’s road network.
Our event is open to all – people just starting out in IT, seasoned professionals and IT consultants. Everyone is welcome and we subscribe the Diversity Charter.
This year we have the following tracks, reflecting the evolving spread of technologies in Microsoft 365:
- Office 365 Comms and Collab Technical – This track is all about the Office 365 Collab workloads; Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and Exchange. Expect technical sessions from experts in their field.
- Office 365 Success Stories – This track is dedicated to real world advice and guidance on making Office 365 a success. Hear from customers who have done it in real life
- Microsoft 365 End User Computing – Microsoft 365 is the new big push from Microsoft, in this track we look at the technologies that improve and manage the end users experience
- Azure – A huge growth area for Microsoft, this track covers everything Azure from Infrastructure as a service to developing your own solutions on Azure
- Office Server On-Premises and Hybrid – On-Premises server is not dead! With Skype for Business and Exchange 2019 servers coming this year, this track is dedicated to Server and Hybrid